Leading the ambitious mid-market law firm
The Alternative Legal Management Summit 2017
Speaker announcement: Sir Nigel Knowles, former Global Co-Chairman and Senior Partner, DLA Piper confirmed as our opening keynote speaker
The Alternative Legal Management Summit is the only event of its kind – a by-invitation event for managing partners and CEO’s from the UK legal mid-market.
Now in its 2nd year, the Summit will bring together legal leaders with a vision to embrace change and business transformation.
We know it can be lonely at the top. Join us at the only event developed for mid-tier managing partners, by mid-tier managing partners, and benefit from the support of your peers. The event highlights those business leaders who want to share ideas and learn from peers to prepare their law firms for growth and to meet tomorrow’s challenges.
Here’s what delegates in 2016 had to say:
“ Informality made an easy atmosphere, there was a collaborative spirit. Also shared experience”
John Macmillan, Managing Partner, MacRoberts
“ Mixing with like-minded people and the honest and open discussions”
Robert Camp, Managing Partner, Stephens Scown
“ Networking with MPs of so many like firms”
Adrian Livesley, Managing Partner, Birkett Long
“ All good. Tony Williams session was very good. Great platform to share ideas and issues”
Peter Taylor, Managing Partner, Paris Smith
“ Excellent networking and learning from peers in the same market”
Andrew Clinton, Managing Partner, ASB Law
“ The opportunity to meet and network other managing partners from firms of a similar size”
Simon Holdsworth, Managing Partner, Thrings
“ The networking was great but a number of the round tables were absolutely brilliant”
Mark Kiteley, Managing Partner, Kiteley’s Solicitors
New for 2017:
- An intensive masterclass on developing effective legal leadership for the ambitious mid-market firm
- More, and smaller, round tables so that you can share problems and solutions with your peers
- Discussions centred around the challenges facing your market: People, Business Processes, Business Structures, M&A, Pricing and Technology/Innovation
- “Round table in the round” – an alternative and interactive format for an Alternative Event
- The Sli.do online voting system in all sessions to increase engagement and interaction
- Plenaries on personifying your brand, what your clients want and protecting your firm against social engineering, plus an update on what all managing partners need to know about AI
- The Alternative Legal Management Summit live survey, this year taking a frank look at your relationships with IT vendors
Book now to reserve your place.