To download the sponsorship brochure (pdf) please scroll to the bottom of this page and complete the simple form shown. Thank you.
As the largest event of its kind in the UK, the Summit offers you a unique opportunity to meet the ultimate decision-makers in mid-market firms. No other event will put you face-to-face with so many managing partners, managing directors and CEOs – all of whom have the final say on spending and procurement in their law firms, and who are eager to understand the legal vendor market.
Join us in September to meet this highly targeted, and highly motivated, audience of law firm decision-makers.
The Alternative Legal Management Summit is built on a unique model that is unrivalled in our industry: we guarantee a ratio of no higher than 3 delegates to every 1 supplier.
The Summit is a highly effective and enjoyable networking event that creates a meeting place for decision makers and solutions providers in the mid-tier legal market.
Our event model facilitates both business networking through round table discussion groups and informal networking through breaks, a drinks reception, an evening dinner and breakfast sessions. All delegates stay overnight as free hotel accommodation is offered to all attendees.
The Summit programme has been developed by mid-tier managing partners, for mid-tier managing partners. It will focus on how business leaders in mid-market law firms can tackle the cultural and organisational challenges they face when bringing in innovation and change. Attendees join a community of like minds, with others who are facing many of the same threats and opportunities, for two days of inspiring content, frank debate and enjoyable networking.
But don’t take our word for it. This is what our previous delegates told us they most liked about the Summit:
- “It’s different and therefore well worth attending – good target audience and close to un-missable.” John MacMillan, Managing Partner, MacRoberts
- “Perfect atmosphere to meet like-minded people.” Simon Ross, Managing Partner, Seddons
- “Excellent programme/ lots of choice. Very good speakers. Highly relevant to me as CEO of a regional firm.” Ian Hopkins, Chief Executive, BP Collins
- “Great space and opportunity to meet with like-minded MPs and leaders facing similar issues.” Martin Hamilton, Head of Employment and Managing Partner (elect), Capsticks
- “Networking and hearing views and experiences from other MDs/CEOs.” Vember Mortlock, Managing Director, Roythornes
- “Great discussions with peers.” James Christacos, MP/CEO/MD, DAS Law
For more information about sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact:
01202 651 261
Download the Sponsorship brochure
To download the sponsorship pack please complete the details below. By downloading the sponsorship brochure you are consenting to receive communications from Alternative Events.